Like everyone else in
Good drivers are hard to come by,
You can always find a new wife
He also shares the following beliefs that all the motorists in
- He is always right even when going down on a one way street in the opposite way
- If you are involved in an accident then you broke a very important law. It is not the traffic ones but the law of nature. The law of nature which says that no two things can be at the same place at the same time
- All the other motorists are wrong
- Most of the others drive as they have address the call of nature this very second
- Traffic lights are optional
As a very compliant employer, there are very few rules set by me for Bangarappa. He cannot honk unless it is national emergency like the Indo Pak cricket match will get over by the time we reach home. The other one is that he cannot use his mobile phone while driving. It is good that at least some of the other fellow motorists also follow the rule. They use a hand free while attending to phone calls while driving. They get used to it so much that they use it even they are sleeping. The other day I saw a guy who made to the toilet with his hands free blinking from the ear and then the phone rang. He went about doing the business while on the hand free; he exclaims “What boss, long time, no see".
So folks, overtake a cattle head at your own peril, for Bangarappa could be driving underneath.